Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Unexpected motivaton

Today i spoke with an old friend and I think it was just what I needed. I do a lot of talking in general but i feel like it doesn't hold a lot of meaning. This conversation made me move and not just speak. I have decided ( spur of the moment of course) to make a change. I am well aware of my seasonal depression and I've finally decided enough is enough. So Today i started with palates, then followed it up with some speed walking, then ate a big plate of vegis for lunch. I plan on doing the same thing tomorrow. I feel energized and hopeful for the first time in a long time. It's funny how i can get advice from the same peeps day in a and day out. But I found my motivation from an unexpected source. Everyone always asks me "whats new with you?" and I never have anything real to tell them. I am going to change that. Not next year or tomorrow, I started today! So here I go, time to make me NEW again! yay!

0 comments: