Wednesday, May 7, 2008

World stopping weekends

This last weekend was amazing. It was the kind that you don't want to end, the kind I want to share with all of you. Last year on this very day I was feeling very angry. I can tell you that i was angry due to countless books on using your words and teaching kids to express their feelings correctly. So I voice my feelings when i feel them. It helps me not to over react to things. So back to my point. Why was I angry you ask? Well last year my hubby dropped the ball... he forgot mothers day. Dun dun dun! I woke up to boys fighting in the living room, no coffee left in the house, and not even a mention when i talked to him on the phone. So as you can imagine i was pretty upset and me being me i voiced it, loud and clear for quite a while.
This year was a whole different story. It was great. It was a weekend long event. I got handmade artworks from both of my boys, they are just precious are always a favorite with me. Deane was so sweet, cleaning the house and making sure that mothers day was a very a big deal. Ohh and i can't forget, they bought me a bicycle. "I want to ride my bicycle... i want to ride my bikeee!" ~Queen. Anyway its a red and white mongoose mountain bike. I just love it. I forgot how good riding a bike feels. The wind in your face and freedom you feel its just amazing. It was a great gift, and i am so proud of my hubby. He did good ;) Now fathers day is right around the corner, but i'm not worried. I got a really good idea to rip off. hehe Happy spring bike rides!

0 comments: