Tuesday, January 27, 2009

As I get older

the more I realize:

I need time for refection

Friendship means the world to me

I love make up

I should eat more fruit

Driving fast should not be fun

Soda is not my friend

I hear lyrics and put my life to them

My kids grow far to quickly

It's ok to sing out loud

Tights are fashionably warm

Baths are not just to get clean

I am terribly complicated

Family is messy

Words can damage

The sun is a healer

Mushrooms and onions are not that bad

Sleep is dwindling

I try to stay young

The grass is not greener

Hugs are absolutely necessary

Worries are daily

My hands look older

Romantic movies are fiction

Drama is real

Heels hurt

Emotion comes easy

All is not lost

The woods smell wonderful

So does the beach

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

My memories are precious

The funkier i want to be

My tummy will never be the same

My mother was right about almost everything

The sound of a heartbeat is soothing

I love my dog like a child

I want to grow old

Cotton undies pwn pretty undies

I enjoy sewing

Spicy food might just kill me

Date nights are a must

I over analyze

30 is fabulous

I am loved

Blogging is therapy

1 comments:

Shannon said...

so much WISDOM!!